Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Oracle SOA Interview Questions
SOA/BPEL basic questions
1. Explain SOA architecture?
2. Explain WSDL structure?
3. What is the use of SOA in IT industry and how it resoves the problem?
4. Why we use BPEL and ESB in SOA?
5. What is the main concept behind ESB?
6. What builds up Oracle Fusion Middleware?
7. What are various parts of Oracle SOA Suite?
8. What is the main function of Business Rules?
9. Why we use Web service Manager?
10. How can we secure our web services using Oracle SOA Suite?
11. Explain about your project Architecture?
12. How you are using SOA in your architecture (Flow of BPEL--> ESB)?
13. What is the use of PICK activity in BPEL PM?
14. Why we use Decision service?
15. How can we improve the performance of an XSL file? –
Answer: - By avoiding use of various if statements and using choose, and by using for-each group in place of for-each.
16. How to deploy an XSL file without deployment of BPEL Process?
Answer: - we will directly deploy the XSLT, options: -
ü Using ANT script by file replacement in TMP folder.
ü By creating a folder in BPEL PM installation folder and specifying its location in our BPEL code with http
call and replacing our xslt to that location
Question on Dehydration Database
17. What is the use of Work_Item table?
18. How can we clear the instances using dehydration database?
19. How can you call a web service or BPEL process in an ESB?
ü By selecting the service of deployed BPEL process -- It creates problem while deployment as it has
ü By copying the wsdl of deployed process and then creating a SOAP service of that process.
20. What are DVM's and how are they helpful in SOA?
21. What is end point virtualization?